Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've embalmed, prepped & buried more so called fit people in this business. A lot think they're eating healthier and extending their life, but in reality they're malnutritioned and die from cardiac arrest or kidney / liver failure.

While fat people are well nutritioned. Perhaps over nutritioned, but die much more happy.

Fuck society! Death is my job security. Fit or fat your going to die and if I'm alive, I will make sure you get your proper service.

lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
holy shit man. i vaped this tiny tiny bowl of weed earlier like a half of a regular sized one for the arizer solo, and got pretty high for like 2 hours so i thought "well i got that first high in awhile out of the way i should be able to vape more", then vaped a good sized bowl like 10 big hits, and was fucking annihilated lol. i hit my recliner and was trying to watch some youtube and couldnt even focus lol, woke up at like 9 then moved to bed just woke up again; i feel fully rested and pretty good though, put some chicken breast in the oven and about to vape more
Vaping blindsides you sometimes. Like I'll have times where maybe I take like 5 good pulls in a hour and I'll be high but not super high. Then I take one more and it's like going into warp drive and I'll space out literally on like nothing at all lol

It rules. Only time I smoke really anymore is if I'm putting some hash and/or kief on a bowl or joints out and about.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
the body is effectively broken down into its chemical components, which takes about three hours.[citation needed] The end result is a quantity of green-brown tinted liquid (containing amino acids, peptides, sugars and salts) and soft, porous white bone remains (calcium phosphate) easily crushed in the hand (although a cremulator is more commonly used) to form a white-colored dust. The "ash" can then be returned to the next of kin of the deceased. The liquid is disposed of either through the sanitary sewer system, or through some other method including use in a garden or green space.
holy shit man lol thats fucking crazy
i wonder how many people were just boiled away and disappeared in a few hours. you always hear about dissolving ppl in acid in movies and on tv and stuff but that usually involves burying them in a barrel cause it takes quite awhile

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
@InfamousICON : Some backstory, this lady is one of those health at every size activists with a blog "Dances With Fat", she actually is convinced she's some kind of elite athlete and got a lot of her fat followers to donate her tons of money to compete in a tri-athlon. she bought some multi-thousand dollar bike and is allegedly training for it, but its likely a huge lie and she's just conning them (she's conned people in the past). ive been following updates and stuff waiting to see what her excuse will be. theres no way she'll actually go through with the tri-athlon she'd likely drop dead. im guessing she'll fake some injury a couple weeks before, its in about 70 days or so

heres a blog that solely exists to call her out on her bullshit lol
https://truthaboutragen.wordpress.com/