Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
We ain't gonna see social security, they already raised the age you start receiving all of your benefits from 62 to 67. I heard they're talking about raising the age limit to 70 now lol
Well yeah all pyramid schemes eventually collapse and that's what SS is pretty much based on.

Our country fucked itself by having so many old people these days.
Fixed that a little. When social security started in 1935 the average life expectancy (at birth) was 58 for men and 62 for women where the retirement age was still 65. Science and major advancements in medicine just swooped in and now all those fuckers born within a 10 year radius of that on average are living into their 70s and some even a lot longer... my grandma turns 94 in a few weeks.

Also when the program started there was roughly 8 million Americans 65+... now there is 45 million and by 2020 there is supposed to be 70+ million. THANKS SCIENCE!

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
No clue only thing I know about them is they are from Memphis and I thought that album was only alright.
Alright man thanks, I know that album is pretty rare now and sells for a lot on ebay. Just never heard their version of Blow A Playaz Ass off before.

What happened to Lil Glock and SOG anyway?

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
If my 401k holds up I have to worry about $2,100 a month running out when I'm 92. That's not including my savings in the bank that I'm still adding to and what, if any, I get from SS if it's still around. I think I should be good. I also think there is no way in hell I'm making it to 92 lol #fatpeopleproblems
I've got a mutual fund that should help me ball in my mid-50's if it continues to do well.