Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fucking bitch ass phone has been slow ass fuck then when i tried to update YouTube it failed cause i didn't have enough storage. I thought wtf theres nothing even on this phone then realized it was talking about internal storage vs usb storage; basically the 2gb system partition was completely full while theres like 12gb empty dedicated for music and pics etc. So i spent like 30 minutes in the application manager disabling notifications for all these stupid apps, uninstalling them back down to factory version, and completely getting rid of shit i don't even use like this 500mb worth of Google NSA tracking shit. Down to 600mb/2gb now and i noticed when i uninstalled and disabled "Google play services" it was like removing a virus. Everything immediately became very responsive like the day i first got this phone. I shoulda figured all this shit out a long time ago but never bothered.

TL;DR Fuck Google cuzz shit slowed down my phone blood

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Even the Internet is smoother and faster; probably because its not sending everything to google headquarters lol

I'm sorry for being abusive recently @ my phone and @ tapatalk, it wasn't you it was me, i was wrong please give me a chance to change ill make it up to you