Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I thought that dude was a huge samoan guy for some reason cause he had that samoan sounding name i pukolomnoko or whatever which meant "i poked your mom" in samoan, and he's always angry and talking reckless but now im thinking hes probably some 5 foot tall filipino or Vietnamese kid or something lol probably is smaller than William 206
seriously thats like the most negative person on the sic like complains about everthing lol he has little foot syndrome

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
seriously thats like the most negative person on the sic like complains about everthing lol he has little foot syndrome
Yeah he put me on ignore last year because he'd always be bringing the mood down in the seahawks thread and the mariners thread and i said a bunch of shit to piss him off i guess lol mainly that he was a downer like no one ive ever encountered

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yeah he put me on ignore last year because he'd always be bringing the mood down in the seahawks thread and the mariners thread and i said a bunch of shit to piss him off i guess lol
lmao

man that hella reminded me about a few years back when d.fresh was in that one niner thread said he was crying and everybody started clowning on him they were putting screenshots of his facebook or something man that was classic