Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Wtf at stressing over your mom stubbing her toe. That is legit the weirdest shit. Ambulance over a stubbed toe? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THE UK?
She did it and he toe stuck out like 90 degrees to the side and her whole foot is going blue and she said she was gonna pass out. She has a number existing leg and foot problems.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Calm the fuck down man. There have been many polls for many people over the years. Not once was someone actually banned because of it eventhough most people voted 'yes'.
None of it is reason enough to off yourself man.
I don't know man it kinda was my fault. tbh Im responsible for fucking up a lot of shit such as my mom straight up told me "you are responsible for the fighting between me and your father, you destroyed this relationship, etc" like I do no fucking good. By this stage I just want both my parents to be happy, i owe them that for giving me life. Even if it involes me being out of the picture.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i was halfway kidding im going to wait like a month to upgrade. I think you have up to a year to do it right? Some people are having bluescreens trying to install it, i dont want to fuck shit up that means ill have to go dig out my windows disk and redo everything fuck that lol. plus im waiting to see how invasive it is. i heard theres ads and shit inside solitaire lol and they're on some ultra record everything you do type NSA shit too

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I got a problem

As I opened that fifth bottle I realized what the fuck was going on. I was about to drink until I forgot about everything. Then I realized, I was drinking as if someone was putting that bottle to my mouth and forcing me to drink, but I'm in control. My problems are my fuckin problems NOT YOURS. You don't give a fuck about them cuz they don't affect you. They only affect me. And as thy're my problems only I can change them. Posting about them online isn't gonna make them go away, crying about them isn't gonna make them go away, only MY ACTIONS are gonna make them go away. And this "alcohol in control" bullshit is a contributing factor to one of my biggest problems. M y physical health. Im extremely overweight, but I can change that shit. I don't need to be overweight, its bad for me. I will die as areult of it. Its time I stop doing for real what I said as a koje to ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO and stop drinking to make my problems go away because THEY DONT!! Its all in my head. Its time I start to no bore you motherfuckers with my problems because you dot give a shit. BOO HOO! BITCH AINT NOBODY GIVE A FUCK! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND BE A MAN! Nomsayin? Go to the gym ,jog, I dont give a fuck. Thats what Im gonna do. Its time I get my life in order while its still on. My problems are fucking miniscule compared to other people, kids with cancer and shit. They deserve symptahy, especialkly when they can change their lives aroudn. Im not giving up alcohol indefinietly, I just need moderation. Then I can take care of my mental health, try even fucking harder to find a job, maybe out of town. I can get the bus, no excuses. And the most important goal is my physical health so I dont die lol. Time to toughen up now and put on my big boy pants, IM a man so its time I act like it.

PS excuse my spelling mistakes, Ive eaten nothing today so the alcohol has more effect, I lost my appetite when that shit happened. BUT SHIT WILL CHANGE< MARK MY WORDS!

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
i was halfway kidding im going to wait like a month to upgrade. I think you have up to a year to do it right? Some people are having bluescreens trying to install it, i dont want to fuck shit up that means ill have to go dig out my windows disk and redo everything fuck that lol. plus im waiting to see how invasive it is. i heard theres ads and shit inside solitaire lol and they're on some ultra record everything you do type NSA shit too
This is why no one likes you butcher, because you are a coward and a faggot