Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've been seeing a lot of rats recently. Friday i was standing on the street corner and a fat likely psychotic rat ran directly at me from like a half block away, and i had to kick it in the face cause it was coming right for my feet. Then yesterday i was standing on another corner and like 4 rats were squealing in a bush then all ran in different directions. Now i just saw two chasing each other down the street. Disgusting. I want to put out poison but someone's $2000 dumbass dog would probably eat it then they'd track me down and it'd probably be some kind of publicized ordeal. Maybe I'll write an anonymous complaint to the city of Bellevue.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I've been seeing a lot of rats recently. Friday i was standing on the street corner and a fat likely psychotic rat ran directly at me from like a half block away, and i had to kick it in the face cause it was coming right for my feet. Then yesterday i was standing on another corner and like 4 rats were squealing in a bush then all ran in different directions. Now i just saw two chasing each other down the street. Disgusting. I want to put out poison but someone's $2000 dumbass dog would probably eat it then they'd track me down and it'd probably be some kind of publicized ordeal. Maybe I'll write an anonymous complaint to the city of Bellevue.
We have mice at the theatre, as does every business downtown, and one either drowned or died and fell out of the ceiling vent into one of the toilets in the women's restroom. Some lady saw it floating in the toilet and screamed MOUSE! and cleared out the whole bathroom and there was like a dozen and a half women freaking out in the hallway. Cool story bro. Glad I didn't have to deal with it lol

Also that rat that ran at you probably had rabies animals lose their natural instincts when infected.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
We have mice at the theatre, as does every business downtown, and one either drowned or died and fell out of the ceiling vent into one of the toilets in the women's restroom. Some lady saw it floating in the toilet and screamed MOUSE! and cleared out the whole bathroom and there was like a dozen and a half women freaking out in the hallway. Cool story bro. Glad I didn't have to deal with it lol

Also that rat that ran at you probably had rabies animals lose their natural instincts when infected.
Did someone just flush it afterwards? I would've lol probably would've pissed them off i bet they expected it to be bagged and turned over to animal control for documentation and "proper disposal" or something absurd

That's what i thought too. I had like 15 seconds to process everything. Like "wtf it's coming directly at me in a straight line... Wow it's still coming wtf.... Oh shit its going to run up my pant leg or something" /soccerkick
Crazy ass rat