Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase

tremendous slap

Hell yeah that shit slapped breh.

I really need to dive into Future's catalog one of these days. There are a lot of his songs I really like a lot, then a lot I'm like ehhh too. But honestly outside of his last three mixtapes and DS2 I haven't really sat down and gave his catalog a good listen to. Monster and Beast Mode was like 50/50 on songs I liked and didn't but 56 Nights I liked more or less all the way through and same with DS2.

This smacks so hard off of DS2

Hell yeah that shit slapped breh.

I really need to dive into Future's catalog one of these days. There are a lot of his songs I really like a lot, then a lot I'm like ehhh too. But honestly outside of his last three mixtapes and DS2 I haven't really sat down and gave his catalog a good listen to. Monster and Beast Mode was like 50/50 on songs I liked and didn't but 56 Nights I liked more or less all the way through and same with DS2.

This smacks so hard off of DS2

my favorite out of all his releases is fbg the movie.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
tbh a lot of shit sucks these days and the 90s are gone forever
Most shit has always sucked and people cling on to a false sense of nostalgia about trivial shit because they are getting old and it freaks them out. Every generation has always thought the one that follows theirs sucks.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
holy shit chicago54 is pushing 40? thats the saddest thing i've read all year lol
lol I thought the same thing. Wonder how old the dude that hates A-Wax with a passion that I'm pretty sure is either a) developmentally delayed b) foreign c) both is? I forget his original screen name right now.

We should have had them thunderdome and only one was allowed to stay the other got IP banned.