Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
MAN RAMMING SEATTLE POLICE AND LATER GETTING SHOT
Ramming 0:13 Shooting 2:23
The Seattle Police Department released a video related to an ongoing investigation into an officer-involved shooting early Friday. The first video shows the driver of a grey Mazda ramming a patrol car
on Interstate 5. The second video, recorded minutes later, shows the fatal encounter between the suspected driver of the Mazda, a 27-year-old man armed with a knife, and a Seattle police officer.Around 4 AM, a grey Mazda sedan crossed over Interstate 5 before slamming into the back of a Seattle Police patrol car.

The officer’s vehicle was knocked into the traffic median, and the Mazda sped away from the scene.

Police began searching for the car and, about a half-hour later, a patrol officer spotted a grey Mazda parked closely behind a large truck in the 6500 block of Ravenna Avenue.

The officer stopped his patrol car, checked the license plate, and approached the Mazda.

The officer moved toward the car, announced his presence and informed the driver he was being audio and video recorded by his patrol

vehicle’s camera system.The suspect suddenly ran toward the officer, raising a 10-inch knife up over his head
- See more at: http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=245_1437183152#sthash.Sp6HkN98.dpuf

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That's so creepy, had to rewatch then realized the cop was basically right next to him with his spotlight on the guy / car. So he basically just sat there thinking about it for over a minute then probably jumped out and ran at the cop at the same time he got out. The hell was he thinking, ill never understand suicide by cop
I put it in the cop hate thread i wonder if anyone will say "look how he was holding the knife he obviously wasn't going to do anything with it the cop should've tased him / leg swept him / shot him in the arm / round house kicked him instead" lol

Last edited: