Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
But seriously, if anyone's curious about the type of content out there buried, this dude just describes one of the most infamous videos based on his research... like he says, one of his friends saw it and went completely insane.

Now I'm gonna go have some nightmares, catch yall playas later.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Fuck going to the bar, im gonna sit at home n look at gory pics and cry til 5am like the juggalo.
Screenshots were hella censored but content itself is still just fucking damaging.

I aint crying but that shit had me damn close... anything involving children is just a big fat no no.

But don't go google that shit up, it's better to be curious than to know about this shit....and whatever you do don't download TOR and find that shit.

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
My advice is stick to the "hardcore" gore you know and love on the regular internet, theres plenty of it up here so you don't need to go down below to get it.

I guess that only really applies to Butcher and he has me on ignore anyway so this post is kind of pointless...

Carry on.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ur the one that changed just because u were the first one on the team to get a girlfriend u thought u were all cool and i heard about the shenanigans u pulled at the renaissance fair just know we have eyes everywhere i told the skipper about it. but yea all of a sudden u were to good for D&D nights at ernies crib because u thought u were the big stuff strutting around campus with that fucking whore….yea thats right i said it fucking WHORE!