Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I just noticed cheeto @cheeto is following a BBW that lives down the street from me on IG.
i was wondering who that was she added me i thought she was gonna be close to me so i can fuck her

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yo 0r0 do you know what kind of tobacco leaf is used with backwoods? Im getting sick of wasting money on packs considering buying a pound of tobacco leaves but there is like 50 diff varieties.
i dont know the specific kind but i imagine its prolly one of the cheaper kinds since they flavor them & they look ugly as shit lol. their parent company sells real/hand rolled cigars & woods are machine rolled & dirt cheap comparatively. just get some mid priced leaves & they'll prolly be a lot better than woods

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
hahahahahaha. maybe I should unblock that fool just for the comedy.

yall need to stop encouraging juggalo 2 with acknowledgments we need a complete lockout so he'll go away

I don't mind him. He's kinda entertaining in a mixerr/137577/ravage way to me. But I'm more tolerant than most of you a-holes

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
i dont know the specific kind but i imagine its prolly one of the cheaper kinds since they flavor them & they look ugly as shit lol. their parent company sells real/hand rolled cigars & woods are machine rolled & dirt cheap comparatively. just get some mid priced leaves & they'll prolly be a lot better than woods
one of my close friends grows tobacco, a bunch of diff types, and basically uses it all for blunts. the cure is waaaaay more important than the type of leaf.