Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
You dense motherfucker. I ain't talking about somebody hunting out of necessity or food obviously.

I posted a gif of a dude bashing a pheasant in the head with a bow after already shooting it. If you didn't catch I was talking about hunting where the only point is to kill something you're retarded.

Although hunting for food is also retarded as fuck if it's in a situation where you're in a closed off controlled area and you're sitting in a plush camouflaged bird's nest. Absolutely nothing natural about that.

If you actually go in the woods, track a deer, take it down, drag it back out of the woods, and use all of the meat. Then more power to you.

An old soldier of mine that lives in Texas goes to these big fenced off controlled ranches where you can "hunt" big ass boars. The boars don't even get eaten cause the meat is no good. The entire point is to kill a boar, nothing more. I've called him a faggot numerous times and still do when he posts new pictures on facebook. That shit is sociopathic as fuck. Paying money just to kill something for no other reason.
Cuz you said hunting is stupid not hunting for fun is stupid, pheasant is food regardless of how dumb that guy is.

I agree with the rest you said.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i bought some tickets to the A's vs giants game in frisco for tonight and some other stuff came up and probably won't be able to make it i should know in a couple hours if I'm going or not . if anybody on here is interested i can transfer them to u for free on the giants website. i just don't want them to go to waste
its 2 tickets

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
my girls dad and his stupid ass friends go on expensive hunting trips to different states just to kill shit and brag about it. they go kill moose in minnesota . like my nigga wtf u gonna kill a moose for moose don't do shit but just be hella big and stupid looking . they do it with tricked out rifles worth thousands of dollars too and huge big ass bullets that are hella expensive they look like little missiles that shit is cheating