Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase what are your feelings on peewee longway? And can you link me to a mobile friendly link to blue m&m 2?
I like a lot of the dude's music. It's definitely mostly on some ATL trap shit but PeeWee does it well and keeps the sound interesting. PeeWee can actually spit pretty well too in my opinion.

I honestly don't know what's mobile friendly downloading or not for obvious reasons lol but here is the moble livemixtapes link I would figure that works..

PeeWee Longway - The Blue M&M 2 - DJ Drama :: Mobile.LiveMixtapes.com

^^^ two songs I slap the most off that project.

Props: reo and reo

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I like a lot of the dude's music. It's definitely mostly on some ATL trap shit but PeeWee does it well and keeps the sound interesting. PeeWee can actually spit pretty well too in my opinion.

I honestly don't know what's mobile friendly downloading or not for obvious reasons lol but here is the moble livemixtapes link I would figure that works..

Right on. My girl lives with her best friend and her dude, so me and him been hangin out a lot. He told check this tape out. Best one out right now. Better than wax, glizzy, etc...

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002

Right on bro, but it says i gotta log in to download...,

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Shaq, Martha Stewart, and JEff Ross killed it!

Even when you went to Anne Franks house, you had fans waiting outside…I wish they were the same people that were waiting for Anne Frank!

C’mon, you said Anne Frank would have been a Belieber, if she would have heard your music she would have ubered to Auschwitz!

:classic:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
STUFF CRUST STUFF CRUST STUFF CRUST!

Nuttkase @Nuttkase what are your feelings on peewee longway? And can you link me to a mobile friendly link to blue m&m 2?
PeeWee Longway go crazy....Sneakin & Geekin is the first song I heard from him

The blue M&M mixtapes were coo, but Runnin Around the Lobby was better IMO

his collab albums with Gucci Mane are dope too

from Money Pounds Ammunition

from the white album:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
his homie hoodrich pablo juan finally dropped his tape, its got some dope ass songs and like 5 longway feats, they supposed to drop a tape called the plug & the socket eventually

he sounds a lot like the migos it takes a while to differentiate who's who when he has them on songs lol