Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
There hasn't really been anything out for awhile though yeah?

The Divergent sequel comes out on Friday, that'll probably bring them out.
Yeah generally end of Jan/early Feb everything slows down until May. That's just across the board movie release wise not just for my location. There will usually be a film or two that will bring in moderate business in those months but that's about it. We are opening Divergent, pre-sales look alright, it will probably fall under the couple decent movies attendance wise in the time frame that I just stated.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase whats your thoughts on the new Kendrick?
Haven't got around to it yet. Got Debo'd out of my listening que by the 3 new Gucci albums dropping at the same time plus Father's new album and Earl's new song being on repeat. I'm off tomorrow and Friday so hopefully I will give it a listen to one of those days.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Haven't got around to it yet. Got Debo'd out of my listening que by the 3 new Gucci albums dropping at the same time plus Father's new album and Earl's new song being on repeat. I'm off tomorrow and Friday so hopefully I will give it a listen to one of those days.
Yea that Earl track is dope. Need to peep those Gucci