Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
you get what you pay for, the 120 might actually save you money and a head ach in the future
Garnette it will. The place I switched to exclsively does classic cars. I never should have been letting kids born after they stopped making carboraters work on my babies. They did some STUPID fuvking shit this last round that they;re gonNA be paying for and they know it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
nice. i like the first one better, but this one has a more radio friendly sound. they need to push the one to the moon.
First one is one of my favorite drill songs ever but I think Pt. 2 is dope on it's own merit. It's been out for a minute there was supposed to be a video like 6 months ago but it kept on getting pushed back for some reason then never dropped.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
No one got murdered, they were just two EXTREMELY over dramatic ppl who get extremely loud and throw things and break stuff when they fight. It wasn't physical, the residents were just flustered and scared because they haven't experienced intense situations like this before. It was a cultural misunderstanding. The guy left before the cops got there and no one got arrested for something dumb thankfully. Theyll probably have to pay a HOA fine

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
One of the residents she's this old lady who has cancer, she keeps like a 5ft weed plant on her deck lol. It reeks pretty strong I can smell it from about 20 feet away. I was hoping they didn't smell it then go poking around. Its weird to still have that weed anxiety even though its legal, and she probably has a card to grow.