Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I was said to have ADD (w/o the Hyper) Elementary thru High school - but glad my parents weren't all Americanized shoving pills down my throat. I still think its bullshit giving little kids drugs to calm down - they're fucking kids stuck in a classroom, its not in their DNA to sit still.

Last edited:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
My daughter wants a record player... I think thats pretty fucking cool. I think over the break I'm going to hit SF or Berkeley find a spot that sells some vinyl, and go crate digging with her.

Granted she was like "I want the Taylor Swift record" - I was uhh, not sure about that one - but we can find some classics.

Last edited:
May 4, 2002
I was said to have ADD (w/o the Hyper) Elementary thru High school - but glad my parents weren't all Americanized shoving pills down my throat. I still think its bullshit giving little kids drugs to calm down - they're fucking kids stuck in a classroom, its not in their DNA to sit still.
i completely disagree. i have 2 kids with add/adhd and there was a lot of problems with my daughter as soon as preschool. short version, my daughter in K was having problems and it took us awhile to accept the fact that she would need meds.

after all was said an done my daughter is now top of her class (as well as my son)

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i completely disagree. i have 2 kids with add/adhd and there was a lot of problems with my daughter as soon as preschool. short version, my daughter in K was having problems and it took us awhile to accept the fact that she would need meds.

after all was said an done my daughter is now top of her class (as well as my son)
TBH, I don't doubt it. I struggled all through school. Ended up jading my experience, and starting back up at university all later in life.

I can just speak from my prospective, but I 100% see your point, especially when you have the before and after.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
very true. so i take it you refuse to be a pharmaceutical whore

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Exactly! Yesterday was my little girls first day at Kindergarten. She didn't cry at all, but when we picked her up all the teachers were glad, cause she was running around the whole day. lol

My son always gets in trouble in school, cause he thinks it is boring, and can't sit still. And most of these Chinese kids are like little robots sitting perfectly straight in class.

I don't think my kids are sick. They are just being kids...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I hope it's the british version
I don't even know or care for cars but I love that show
Yep. I don't like the American version. It came out the year I went to the SEMA Show in Vegas, and I watched them film segments for it.

The Rutlidge guy on the show is a Chevy B-body guy, and posts on another forum that I've been a part of almost as long as Siccness. He's a bit of an asshole, just like the other two on the show.