Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
How do I know that for sure? You could just be saying you are Canadian.
You can view my birth certificate

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message is the property of the CIA and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates and is intended only for the named recipient(s). Its contents (including any attachments) may be confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. Unauthorised use, copying, distribution or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful and is strictly prohibited. We assume no responsibility to persons other than the intended named recipient(s) and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions which are a result of email transmission. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email to the sender and confirm that the original message and any attachments and copies have been destroyed and deleted from your system. This disclaimer applies to any and all messages originating from us and set out above. For Canada and the United States: If you believe this is an unsolicited email and do not wish to receive future commercial electronic messages from us, please click [email protected] and include “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.

Please click http://cia.gov/email-disclaimer for notices and company information in relation to emails originating in the UK, Italy or France.