Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What games you even play on pc?

I know sports games suck on pc if they even make them still. And I know you dont seem to give a shit about FPS so just RPG games.

And thanks for teh happy bday breh.
As of now strictly new vegas. Ill get skyrim. Eventually ill play some bf hardline if I can get ppl to join, and ive been eyeing games like day z and h5n1 or whatever its called, crysis 3, day light if its good

I like fps and grew up on pc multiplayer fps like starsiege tribes, quake, unreal tournament. bf3 on ps3 was fun forawhile, then got unplayable once the console limitations finally got to me for good. I used to play bf2 on pc when it was popular I wasn't the best or anything but had my moments. I play strictly medic because I'd rather excel at one thing vs be decent at everything.

Msybe ill check out diablo3. I played the absolute shit out of d2... like you don't even know lol

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
I used to mob on unreal tournament and cs 1.6 in middle school.

I stopped pc gaming when I saved up to buy a $300 card (radeon x700, x800 was only better card) for doom 3, had to get AGP cuz my old ass mobo didnt support PCIe. About a week later that computer broke and all AGP boards were damn near obsolete not to mention I was broke.

Props: BUTCHER 206