Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
This is the wine one of my customers bought for me the other day.

2011 Alto los Romeros Pinot Noir Reserva Valle Central - $11.99
A lovely, fruit forward style of Pinot Noir, the wine shows generous mixed berry fruit aromas and flavors. Not a lot of complexity here, but for under $12 Pinot Noir there is plenty of juicy fruit and palate persistence. We recently stumbled across the wines from Altos los Romeros and had to marvel at what a wonderful find these are for everyday value wines.
I don't like wine, so it's a nice gesture, and I appreciate that.

...but looking at it, it kinda feels like $11 is some bullshit. I know next to nothing about wine, I thought it was more expensive than that. Good wine I guess I mean.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Did you write in to website? How can I get Smith and Wesson swag. I have a personal investment in this.
Contact Us - Smith & Wesson

[email protected]

Shoot them an email saying you own a business (I said barbershop, so probably come up with something else.) and want some promotional material for display in your place. I got 5 stickers and 2 patches.

I got another email back talking about if I wanted to sell firearms and what kind of license I had, so I just said I just wanted to show my appreciation of their crap. 2 days later; sticker town.