Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Yo I got cats and dogs and they both piss me off...

However, The cats make me more mad and I'd probably kill 2 of the 4 that live in my house if they weren't my womans....

But naw, if that lil fucker pisses on my shoes or anything of mine again ill fuckin cut it in half and throw it in the ocean ya heard me

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Shut up Phantomofthefunk
What should I get? View attachment 4407
I'm thinking the carnitas plate,
Yo I got cats and dogs and they both piss me off...

However, The cats make me more mad and I'd probably kill 2 of the 4 that live in my house if they weren't my womans....

But naw, if that lil fucker pisses on my shoes or anything of mine again ill fuckin cut it in half and throw it in the ocean ya heard me
I hope he pisses on your favorite pair of black jnkos with the straps and hatchetman patches.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Because YOU like cats more than dogs. If I can convince a cat lover to switch sides, my life will be complete. Until then, I can't rest.
wut? no I don't lol. I've just sadly been never able to own a dog myself living in apartments my whole life but I'm much more of a dog person. Hell I'm not even a cat person at all although there have been a handful of cats I've met that have been hella chill bros over the years like nolettuce @nolettuce 's cat Taco or even though he was an ass to everyone else my old roommates cat Rocky (RIP). Maybe you just confused it with me being a cat person cause of that I don't know. I haven't owned an animal myself since I was like 14 but yeah it was a cat, he was a savage too though. Was the leader of an apartment complex cat gang (RIP Tiger). Animals are cool and all and dogs >>> cats (shout out to the chill cats out there though) but I really can give a fuck less if I ever own any animal honestly. That's not saying I never would but it's not a big thing to me like it is for some people.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Snakegang @Snakegang you got anymore of the stickers for the shop? I'd love one if you still do. Or a few if you want me to slap tag them around downtown and the Hill.

You got it. Might take me a few days but I'll get a stack out to you