Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Miss my beard, committed beard sin and cut it down to stubble beard status a couple weeks ago cause of job interviews.

Didn't cut my hair or beard for like 3 months at that point lol was looking like a straight bum but it was awesome.

Jun 5, 2004
I love how this headlliner says "Strange Goo", and tbey just said "Some answers about that goo that killed hundreds of birds"... Like im supposed to have heard of it,

That goo... Not " this wierd ass gooey type shit

I guess i didnt notice my rock i sleep under had a strange goo on it...

Last edited:
Props: Defy and Defy

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Wtf did that monte dude do aside from being dumb as hell to have people making fun of his dead dad?

That's pretty damn cold.

Yeah, I dunno about the dead dad thing, but I remember posting that someone stole my spare tire off the back of my SUV and someone photoshopped Mario chasing after yoshi who was replaced by the cutout of his back tattoo of Texas chasing a tire

talmbout "backfrica stole my Yokohama"

Someone needs to find that gif

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Monte is more than likely getting made fun of about his dead dad because he's a fucking weirdo taking selfies in front of his dead dad's corpse and posting them on the internet.

I get taking pictures of a funeral. But taking selfies in front of a dead body, especially your dad's on some "look at me" instagram shit is weird as fuck.