Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
So here I am, never really being a fan of the Figz nor the Jack, ...talked down on his music less than a week ago here on BART, about how he puts me to sleep, ...I don't wanna be the bandwagoneer but now all day I've been slappin his shit & thought to myself how dude was indeed a legend & a dope emcee & I said a lot of shit just to be a hater & distanced myself from his music due to being biased against the figs, when he obviously was the shining star out of the group.

We actually had quite a few mutual friends through the music, & I feel their pain ...I hope dudes kids are well taken care of.

RIP

Last edited:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Do any of you buy/ have cloud storage?

Any recommendation from Drop Box or Google Drive? Both basically have 1TB for $100 a year. Thinking of moving my music/ movie library to the clouds, they have some apps that connect to your account, and stream media - but not sure how seamless that is.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Do any of you buy/ have cloud storage?

Any recommendation from Drop Box or Google Drive? Both basically have 1TB for $100 a year. Thinking of moving my music/ movie library to the clouds, they have some apps that connect to your account, and stream media - but not sure how seamless that is.
Wouldn't they just scan your music be like this Is illegal lol

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
So here I am, never really being a fan of the Figz nor the Jack, ...talked down on his music less than a week ago here on BART, about how he puts me to sleep, ...I don't wanna be the bandwagoneer but now all day I've been slappin his shit & thought to myself how dude was indeed a legend & a dope emcee & I said a lot of shit just to be a hater & distanced myself from his music due to being biased against the figs, when he obviously was the shining star out of the group.

We actually had quite a few mutual friends through the music, & I feel their pain ...I hope dudes kids are well taken care of.

RIP
as far as music wise he took it the most serious and always strived to improve his craft. it wasnt until a few years ago when he over saturated himself and the quality showed. but dude was talented and he was the first i have seen as far as a muslim gangsta rapper who talked about how he had one foot in the streets and the other in islam.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004

RIP
I did the same thing last night, i was like let me see if there's something i could find that i like, i got some jacka stuff on my itunes that i dl'd for my little cousin so i started bumping that jacka and freeway album that shit is pretty dope, im still not feeling that lazy jacka flow but the lyrics are pretty dope