Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Just slam them both Defy @Defy . I've drank some nasty stuff to get more drunk before. Once killed half a bottle of triple sec cause it was the only thing left at the kick back in my younger days lol.
I was partying with some friends one time, one is a mlb superstar, i aint gonna name drop cuz i be on the #RNS. Anyways at the end of the night, there was like 3 of still awake, one of whom was Miguel Cabrera (not my friend), we were so smashed but this fool still wanted to drink but there was nothin left. He drank a bottle of margarita mix.

This has been brought to you by the bool story bro alliance....

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lol really? Is that his uncle or some shit? That dude is going to end up killing someone they need to get him committed again.
I had no idea they even knew each other or related, but I can tell you Sonny was with the shit back in the day. dude was from a asian crip gang called PLCC.
(Pinoy Laos Cambodian Crips)

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Hood Rat Matt @Hood Rat Matt ....why you delete your IG?
An ex caught up with me and I didn't want her all in the business. I prolly shoulda just blocked her. I'll be back soon I'm sure

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
An ex caught up with me and I didn't want her all in the business. I prolly shoulda just blocked her. I'll be back soon I'm sure
gotcha, not trying to be in your biz breh just curious.

ex's & fucked up tweaker family members is the reason I dont do facebook & dont use my gubment name on IG