Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
My favorite thing is reading bad yelp reviews that are responded to by the owner. Not when they're all like "Oh no! So sorry you didn't have a great experience, please come back and your next whatever is free." I like stuff like this:

Al’s Barber Shop - Antioch, CA
5 reviews

1-star
I went to Al's yesterday for a haircut and received the worst cut I've ever had in my 42 years. Al has my hairline way up on one side and a dip by the sideburns. I kept my head perfectly straight. That was absolutely my last time going there. I chose there because the riff raff is pretty much kept out but I can't deal with a $20.00 cut that requires me to now wear a hat for a few weeks until someone can fix it. I just finally had to tell him to stop because it felt like one side of my line was going to be on the back of my neck. He knew it was jacked up and still charged me $20.00. I paid it but that just cost him my business and any referrals.

Al responds:
you are a liar and what you say is untrue...you have posted several sites ..dont come back and what your doing is harrassment and sabatogeing me ....take care

1-star
I don't know which barber was in there when i tried to get my sons a cut but he was rude as hell and will never give a business like that my hard earned money. So i don't know how well they do cuts and i'll never know now. I had been driving way out to Oakland but i'd rather do that and have a good cut and hospitality from the barber.

Al responds: you were rude so we were rude to you, dont expect to be give respect if you dont give it, please dont return

1-star
The owner at the shop is too wishy washy. The other barbers are more professional, reliable, and tend to all the customers respectfully. The shop has great rules and standards for their customers. But the structure doesn't combat the lack of professionalism. You may be better off going elsewhere or being a customer of another barber.

Al respods: really......im sure you will come back ....as coward as you are to post this review if It was a problem you could of addressed it to me but I guess this is what cowards do ...sorry for your expeience

lolololol...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Kahlua huh.... I'm wondering if I should grab a bottle to go with this vodka I've been nursing for weeks, make white russians

White Russians are one of my favorite go-to drinks, I have one a few times a week.

Grey Goose tho... none of that nasty vodka.

When I drink too many, my face goes numb like i just rubbed my teeth in yola