Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
How's it going Iller?
Feeling medicated, as I ate the last gingersnap given to me by Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris , watching random college football games on Youtube right now. What about you, man?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Feeling medicated, as I ate the last gingersnap given to me by Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris , watching random college football games on Youtube right now. What about you, man?
Hell yeah. Ate probably a whole cookie added up and smoked three bowls since getting back from my mom's so pretty lit. Currently rocking out to that Sleep concert video.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Palmer @Palmer nolettuce @nolettuce Snakegang @Snakegang Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris

Who is going, someone is going, I'm going, lets go.
Count me in for both of those!!!

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I just finished watching and I gotta say it was a let down/ after the action in the first 2-3 rounds it got stale

I wanted a knock out.
I think everybody wanted a knockout.

It was a good fight for Wilder. Proved he can go 12 rounds, win on points, defend, and his chin isn't glass. It wasn't as showy as everyone wanted, but it was his best fight.

Stiverne did good. He's got a hell of a chin on him, he's really tough. It just seemed like everyone I talked to expected Wilder knocked out by the 5th, and so did Stiverne, and he didn't have a plan that went any farther than that.