Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
@infinity how many tracks ended up being on final fantasy? just downloaded the 9 tracks version from lmt salute fam
I know for a fact the 7 track version is the official one. I can't find any info on the 9 track version, however, it does have the exclusive track "Change" which I have no idea how they got.

All in all, there's 4 tracks total that weren't on LGND so I'm just gonna make a v.2 with those 4 tracks added and probably resequenced

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
whats some non rap shit i might have missed last year that you liked?
I don't know if you ever checked out that Viet Cong album. Ummmm... Tops - Picture You Staring is great. I think you know about more or less everything else. Most of the non rap I really discovered this year that I liked was stuff from other years. Some really old, some a few years old.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
If killa tay ever catches a-wax he's going to break dudes neck lol he's just diggin himself a hole and now he throwing shots at c-bo.
No he won't lol Killa Tay is scared of cheeto @cheeto , he ain't doing shit to A-Wax lol. Notice how Tay talked all kinds of shit about how he'd hurt cheeto in real life until he found out where he lived and who he knew? Meanwhile cheeto continued to clown the fuck out of dude.

Tay is one of those people that talk extra loud on the internet all the while talking about how "they don't talk on the internet" lol

Tay is a 40 year old broke rapper who may or may not have gang banged 20+ years ago. I don't think he's breaking anyone's neck honestly.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
No he won't lol Killa Tay is scared of cheeto @cheeto , he ain't doing shit to A-Wax lol. Notice how Tay talked all kinds of shit about how he'd hurt cheeto in real life until he found out where he lived and who he knew? Meanwhile cheeto continued to clown the fuck out of dude.

Tay is one of those people that talk extra loud on the internet all the while talking about how "they don't talk on the internet" lol

Tay is a 40 year old broke rapper who may or may not have gang banged 20+ years ago. I don't think he's breaking anyone's neck honestly.
Yeah i know lol but I was thinking he might wrassle 88 lb awax for a internet stripe

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
nice, good luck. How many miles? are they original or rebuilt? I been also on the search once I sell my honda, to pick up a project E30 bmw, but don't know if I should be more concerned with og miles, or high miles, but the car has the engine rebuilt.

I'm check out this GS400 over the weekend, 150k miles, from a yuppy part part of town. They want 6k, i'll offer low kbb 4.5 - 5k. That will be my daily driver.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
No he won't lol Killa Tay is scared of @cheeto , he ain't doing shit to A-Wax lol. Notice how Tay talked all kinds of shit about how he'd hurt cheeto in real life until he found out where he lived and who he knew? Meanwhile cheeto continued to clown the fuck out of dude.

lol gotta link to that first part?