Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
life update: My wife's car had a coolant leak where the cylinder is, and basically cracked the motor from over heating... fucking shit.

So I'm going to give her my accord and find a better commuter.
What kind of car did she have?

My pontiac had something similar... But i took it in cuz it kept overheating n they sed they cant fix it but whwt they thought it was is a coolant leak and an oil leak, n they thought the coolant and oil were mixing together and my engine was burning a mixture of the two instead of just oil, lol. I was like aweeesome so u cant fix it, it died a month later from blown head gasket.

So yea, dont ever buy a pontiac.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Y'all brehs need to get your passport ready, we going to the Philippines. I'm shipping a taco truck out there so we got something to eat since I don't do the Filipino food thang ya heard me. At your hotel room will be a hooker waiting (don't worry S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE and cheeto @cheeto , I got BBWs for both of you brehs) and a $1000 gift card to the Fubu store:

Attachments

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Y'all brehs need to get your passport ready, we going to the Philippines. I'm shipping a taco truck out there so we got something to eat since I don't do the Filipino food thang ya heard me. At your hotel room will be a hooker waiting (don't worry S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE and cheeto @cheeto , I got BBWs for both of you brehs) and a $1000 gift card to the Fubu store:
damn it feels good to be a rich nigga