Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
You almost made me puke just now

That roach came in from outside cause I found it by the desk. Still puked all that pizza anyway though
It was under the cheese, dont lie.
when i got my first apartment when i was hella young it had roaches but i didn't care cuz i was just happy to have my own spot.
one time i made me a sandwich and while i was eating it i flipped it over and there was a smashed roach on the bottom bread.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
when i got my first apartment when i was hella young it had roaches but i didn't care cuz i was just happy to have my own spot.
one time i made me a sandwich and while i was eating it i flipped it over and there was a smashed roach on the bottom bread.
I'm still traumatized because of this

most disgusting shit I've ever encountered

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm still traumatized because of this

most disgusting shit I've ever encountered
One of my aunts moved in with us in the basement when I was young and brought roaches. They just would not go away for like 2 years til finally they were almost gone completely and a badass exterminator finally finished them off for good. I still check my bedsheets for roaches and can't eat in the dark even to this day. Also I can't drink out of a glass or eat off a plate until I rinse it myself. I've offended lots of ppl by getting a plate or glass then rinsing it even if I pull it out of the dishwasher lol. Ill rinse stuff I just washed without even thinking about it. And when I turn on lights in dark rooms I 90% expect to see roaches scurry everywhere no matter where I'm at

Fuck roaches for real man

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
As most depressing cities in America go I'll see your Tucson and raise you Medford, Oregon.

That was the most depressing hole I've ever been through. Even my memories of that dump are in black and white.
As a former resident of Medford I can agree that it is a depressing place, but White City which is only a few miles outside of Medford is even worse. The weather in Eugene is shittier then Medford the town is much nicer except for the bum camps.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I put it on instagram but; one of my clients is the big cat handler at the SF Zoo, and on Friday he had Doom and I in for some behind the scenes lion and tiger feedings and shit...it was hella dope.

Attachments

Nov 18, 2010
One of my aunts moved in with us in the basement when I was young and brought roaches. They just would not go away for like 2 years til finally they were almost gone completely and a badass exterminator finally finished them off for good. I still check my bedsheets for roaches and can't eat in the dark even to this day. Also I can't drink out of a glass or eat off a plate until I rinse it myself. I've offended lots of ppl by getting a plate or glass then rinsing it even if I pull it out of the dishwasher lol. Ill rinse stuff I just washed without even thinking about it. And when I turn on lights in dark rooms I 90% expect to see roaches scurry everywhere no matter where I'm at

Fuck roaches for real man