Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Nice. I was always lightweight sketched out about carrying a knife not knowing if the cops would trip

I feel less naked out there with a knife and the blammies are always at home if need be
Dog if you got a Derringer you pack that shit everywhere you go. Hell, you have a pistol it goes everywhere you do. I mean, unless you on the street selling spitters of rock you aint got much to worry about dog

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Im in SLO dawg. Aint no need to be strapped out here. I aint even gotta look at the stats to know the crimerate is low as fuck. Mainly trippin off the fuckboys at the club and I damn sure aint catchin a body over nonsense
Sorry, im not hip to y'alls Cali jive. SLO, San Leandro? Man, id rather have it and not need it, than need it an not have it. Quick story. My homie was moving MAD weight for a 16 year old, deqling with 5 figures weekly (hella red dragon). One night, he leaves his 44 at the casa. Gets bound, thrown in his own trunk, droven to his grandparents house, jackboys clear that muthafucka OOOUUUT. Homie had to escape from the trunk an zhit to live as far as he was concerned. Moral of the story, never leave ya house without packing a gun

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Same homie ended balling so hard off the thizz craze he went and moved to Colorado and opened a med shop. After they shut em down the first time, he was the first in the state to get relicensed. Cat is balling outta control now. Its funny cuz coming up his aka was douche bag. LMMFAO