Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Just had a food mishap of cheeto proportions. Got a sammich and chips for lunch. I always open chips rom the bottom so ensure myself i get the flavor packed ones. So im struggling with the bag and when i finally get it open, hella chip dust sprays in my eyes and up my nose. Shit fuckin burns hella bad, had to get the jalapeno jack flavored chips...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn Mixerr @Mixerr you made the worst popcorn I've ever seen you're supposed to set the microwave to like 5 minutes then wait til it slows down popping there's a long gap like 3-4 seconds, then you stop it and take it out. Then you're supposed to shake the bag up so the butter flavored oil gets all over the popcorn

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Its hilarious how richard sherman has set the bar for performance at cb so high that even a catch or touchdown is celebrated as a web gem gets on all the highlights. Gives up like 50 yards and 3 catches to a star player ppl are like "HAS SHERMAN BEEN EXPOSED? OVERRATED?" lol. By hating or talking shit it just makes it funnier

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I can understand rain being disruptive when you live in a desert with a shitload of cars. Nowhere for the water to go cause the soil can't absorb it fast enough. And all that traffic builds up oil and grime on the road it rains and shits like ice for that first little while. Then the water on the road makes reacting to anything impossible

Last edited: