Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I probably listen to as much Bay Area/Nor Cal rap as you most of it's just not from these past two decades lol. Seriously nothing out of the area, gangsta rap wise at least, sounds worthwhile or interesting to me. Every now and then something will pop up here and there that I like in that nature but honestly no not often anymore you are right.
I thought A-Wax's new shit would be up your alley!? Has a bit of that drill sound.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jun 5, 2004
I mean from the little I heard, they don't sound exactly like either, but both those groups suffered from the same shit and all are pretty typical gangsta rap over pretty typical gangsta beats that sound like it was recorded in a closet (which it probably was). Nothing wrong with that, I like a decent amount stuff that falls into the same category (hell quite a bit of drill does) but all those groups just something about their music falls flat and is lackin' in my opinion. Just not a fan I guess. There is something about all three that does sound similar to me though. I just can't quite put my finger on it. The recording of the music just sounds flat itself or something. I dunno.
I kinda get what u mean...

Idk, i like some of mozzys shit tho n like lav better...and i fuck wit way more bay than sac music... But idk, it seems like livewire got that oakland disease that some niggas get, that theyre just the best n dont even have to try cuz anything anybody else tries, they originated it. Yea all niggaz bragg but cmon yall just doin tacky shit not puttin forth the effort, n pickin booty shake clean cut cookie cutter beats...

But i think i like lav because hes real behind all that flashy shit... He dont mind takin a joke square on the chin which is respectable, and reminds me of me lol. When that nigga got dissed by livewire with the fake pimp wank shit, lav jus rolled wit it n volunteered to put on a retarded ass wig like i am wankwank so what, wheremybitches@???

Oakland niggas come from a place where its more black ppl and even less fine bitches, so they gotta take them selves more seriously, and also claim their style to be so original that its being used too much or too often... Sac niggaz know they didnt invent west coast rap, they know oakland had dreads first, theyre more like ok well i know i didnt originate this style of rap, so i had better at least bring somethin to make ppl tell its me from the next nigga

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Whoa i just totally realized something...

Lil B is all over the place, we hear about basedgod everyday on here...

But what the FUCK happened to The Pack?? Lmao i forgot alllll about them niggaz lol
Young L is doing good for himself. Got a successful clothing line and I think dude is a really talented producer personally. His songs tend to be pretty hit and miss with me as a whole on prior releases but his MVP album from this year is one of my favorite releases of 2014.

Stunnaman still makes music, some of it's alright I guess.

Who fucking knows about Lil Uno maybe 0R0 @0R0 does.

That all said I never liked The Pack.