Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So Mayweather got to witness a murder suicide via face chat huh? His ass wont ever fight again. Watch
Damn that has to suck.

For some reason I watched the Budd Dwyer suicide video last night again after seeing it years ago. Just such a weird chain of events and all. Even weirder is the full thing is on youtube.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Faces of Death were mostly fake besides the animal stuff. Traces of Death were real though. Rotten.com was pretty tame compared to some of the other sites similar out there at the time.
Yea that shit alot of it was obviously fake. But some of dat chit? Gruesome. I think krokodil addicts are the last gross shit i looked at. I try to surround myself with peace and positivity lol. butcher moment

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
It's been a minute since I been there, I need to hit it up, I've only been to the Vallejo location, have you been to the Fairfield one?
Nah, haven't been to the one in Fairfield at all. I usually hit up El Pollo Loco if I'm in Fairfield or Vacaville.