Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Rasan @Rasan I wanted to ask you since you're on the list of people that could vouch for that dude lisicki, what exactly do you vouch for him? Just wondering cause he's always throwing up lists of cats from different cities.
he is a good dude. and true to what he says. When i was going thru my divorce in 09 he offered his home to me and I never even met dude off this site. I had a place to stay but i appreciated the offer.
Then my potnas were in Portland and he treated them like fam, smoked them out, got them in the boom boom room having a great time.
i think when he say vouch, i think people get it misconstrued on some street shit. he just referring to the fact that he is a stand up guy and not just an internet personality. just my 2 cents on it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase this track is dope

Yeah I posted that last night. I like more or less every track except for Thank You and could have done without the Shmurda verse (wasn't bad just kind whatever) and the Awwesome remix.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
The Hybrid > XXX >>> Old but 'Side A' of Old is dope, can't really fuck with 'Side B' just not my steeze.

I fucks with What's On My Mind, E.1999 and Rated G too. None would prob make my top 10 but decent list Mixy Mix and the Autist Bunch.
Im sure that Danny Brown and Twista would make your top 10 list.

Props: BUTCHER 206

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
he is a good dude. and true to what he says. When i was going thru my divorce in 09 he offered his home to me and I never even met dude off this site. I had a place to stay but i appreciated the offer.
Then my potnas were in Portland and he treated them like fam, smoked them out, got them in the boom boom room having a great time.
i think when he say vouch, i think people get it misconstrued on some street shit. he just referring to the fact that he is a stand up guy and not just an internet personality. just my 2 cents on it.
got it, yeah i was thinking he was talking about some street shit the way he was throwing it around, i thought it was kind of funny when he posted the sac list full of inactive has beens lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Yeah I posted that last night. I like more or less every track except for Thank You and could have done without the Shmurda verse (wasn't bad just kind whatever) and the Awwesome remix.
we used to play this track out lol that album was so dope back in the day