Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
man my hoe got me lightweight paranoid

she gave me some edibles she made so i just ate a whole big ass cookie like the size of teh palm of my hand. it tasted hella strong like weed . so she's at work and she called me and i told her i ate the whole cookie and she was like u trippin u bout to be heeeeeella high she said they came out potent as hell lol damn

rip me is this real life am i typing this?

Jun 5, 2004
The owner of the building I worked in walked in to a bar I was in on my lunch break. He didnt snitch tho cuz he was bout that too. He said "i aint a cop" lol

Little did he know we were there for the same chick
"my name is furl, im the owner of your building. Im a stoner and im chilling with your bitch in the back"

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Doing laundry can take all day. Mostly waiting but it's an accomplishment nonetheless
My building has two washers and two dryers and the 2 1/2 years I've lived here I've literally went down with my stuff for them to both be in use twice. I usually never see anyone anywhere in this place outside of the dude below me. I think it's because I work/sleep different hours than most people. Only reason I see him is because he's outside smoking quite a bit.

Laundry usually takes me about two to four hours to do. I just have to do clothes and under stuff today no towels or blankets or sheets or anything.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Dont get caught slipping by the opps ene
I'm at home and i was bored so i ate it i think ima hop in the shower right now incase i get hella high later n be stuck lol

man last year i ate this potent ass cookie and i was sooooo fuckin high damn neer in a coma i was stuck not moving for shit lol