Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
How did your brain make that far of a leap? U dont notice the caps lock? Or the extra z?

Thats not even extra, having just one z is too few.

This is smoov pimpin n panderin ova here nigga tazzmere lavioso nigga hunnid million egyptian thread count pimpin nigga bitches jump on my bed and just slide off n hit dey head but it dont even hurt my rug iz al-paka this shit is so smoov ova here nykka stay draped in Fubu Diamond thot u thawt
i thought the bg stood for baby gangsta and he had to put in work for the other z and caps lock.

Jun 5, 2004
Can't wait til I get off work I've been a zombie all night. About to go to del taco and get a bunch of tacos
I can imagine butcher just spillng into del taco like 3.5 minutes after he left work, all outta breath talnbout "a bunch of tacos". Lmfaooooooooo

-"Uhm sir we dont have any bunchatacos here, we have a meximeal with 4 crunchy or sssof...?"

-"BUNCHATACOS;LITEROFCOLA."

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
i haven't played a e-40 cd since The Element Of Surprise, not sure why but i just lost interest in him, i heard bits of newer stuff from him from family and homies bumbin shit but forget e-40, sorry Rossibreath @Rossibreath ...i am probably dead to you like juanito now
May you die of gonnoreaha and burn in hell

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
been fonkin wit teh blacks a few blocks away . they pulled pistols on me and my niggas before and one of my niggas busted at them.
last night i was driving on that street n they know my car cuz i go thru there everyday so soon as I'm passing the apartments they be at they take a few shots at my car and almost hit me they hit the bottom corner driver side windshield and other parts on the side of my car
went home grabbed the big thang went back a couple times n they was gone

rip juanito

Jun 5, 2004
been fonkin wit teh blacks a few blocks away . they pulled pistols on me and my niggas before and one of my niggas busted at them.
last night i was driving on that street n they know my car cuz i go thru there everyday so soon as I'm passing the apartments they be at they take a few shots at my car and almost hit me they hit the bottom corner driver side windshield and other parts on the side of my car
went home grabbed the big thang went back a couple times n they was gone

rip juanito
Do u be fuxin wit bb cheeto?