Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Also, Mixerr @Mixerr call people out more often in your videos. Call them out on there fuckery and bullshit and let them know you aren't the one to fuck with. You could make a dope diss video cheeto @cheeto for drawing nazi symbols on your pics cuz if you don't call out people they will continue to fuck around but if you call them out and do it in an extreme style they'll get scared and never bother you again. That's what would make mixerr reviews extreme awesome and cool.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I had some over the ear headphones no clue where the fuck I left em so I been using these in ear Samsung headphones that came with the s5 and I hate em they always slip out but now the left ear bud has no sound so time to get over the ear ones again

You need to cut open the wire and fix it, use electrical tape.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Also Mixerr @Mixerr take credit for some stuff even if you didn't really do it but people think you did. Like when you were accused of killing me, you shouldn't have been a bitch and cried - you should have said "yeah, I killed him. Cuz I'm a gangsta and he was a bitch. Come at me and I'll kill you too" ppl would respect you for being gangster. You could also say you use drugs even if you don't because stuff like that is considered cool and will get you views. Just say you dropped some acid to make the video more extreme, it doesn't have to be real, but pretend it is. Say you are hallucinating or something and ppl will believe you and think your cool.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Also, Mixerr @Mixerr call people out more often in your videos. Call them out on there fuckery and bullshit and let them know you aren't the one to fuck with. You could make a dope diss video cheeto @cheeto for drawing nazi symbols on your pics cuz if you don't call out people they will continue to fuck around but if you call them out and do it in an extreme style they'll get scared and never bother you again. That's what would make mixerr reviews extreme awesome and cool.
fuck ya breh that'd be SO hardcore & extreme!

I'd watch! ...& tell all my friends to watch too thats for sure!

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I want what happens on the Sicc to stay on the Sicc. I've had users from here call me out on my Instagram posts. abc, Dana Dane, Mac Jesus, Namo, ssavage, leilasdaddy, evergreenrider, gas one, and others have already called me out for exposing them on IG telling me to take certain pictures down. I already have enough problems as it already is.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

I want what happens on the Sicc to stay on the Sicc. I've had users from here call me out on my Instagram posts. abc, Dana Dane, Mac Jesus, leilasdaddy, evergreenrider, gas one, and others have already called me out for exposing them on IG telling me to take certain pictures down. I already have enough problems as it already is.

No I didn't.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Also cheeto @cheeto used to draw nazi symbols on my pics and people started thinking I was a nazi so I called him out on it and he got scared and stopped. By saying you won't call him out on it ever you're basically giving him the green light to destroy mixerr reviews. That's not extreme and I won't support mixerr if he supports cheeto drawing nazi symbols on his pictures.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

I want what happens on the Sicc to stay on the Sicc. I've had users from here call me out on my Instagram posts. abc, Dana Dane, Mac Jesus, Namo, ssavage, leilasdaddy, evergreenrider, gas one, and others have already called me out for exposing them on IG telling me to take certain pictures down. I already have enough problems as it already is.
WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT 'EXPOSING' ME?

MUHFUCKER DONT GET IT TWISTED I GIVE YOU PASSES DAILY ON THE SICCNESS & COULD HAVE / SHOULD HAVE BANNED YOUR ASS 10 FOLD FOR YOUR FUCKERY.

DON'T GET COCKY MIKE YOU AINT EXPOSED SHIT FOR SHIT

....YOU CAN GET HOT NURSED FOR YOUR HOMO ANTICS & POSTING BABY PEDOPHILE CARTOON WEIRDO SHIT ON INSTAGRAM, HENCE THE REASON I UNFOLLOWED YOUR A LONG AS TIME AGO

KEEP S.SAVAGE OUT YA DENTAL BREH, I DONT WANNA HAVE TO GO BAD ON YOU DUDE. THATS LIKE PICKING ON A 7 YEAR OLD.