Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
BREH ...SJB is the only place I shop & has been since 86.

Thats my hood ...I aint seen any good turf shoes in there so I swooped some new Kswiss & some dope grey reeboks the other day
That's weird, my homies copped some Nike turf shoes from the 90s there. You might've seen them there, they're Mexican twins, who are also fellow Cowboys fans such as I and have tattoos done by graf artist Mike Giant. They live in ESSJ as well, off Tully in between White & Ruby.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
That's weird, my homies copped some Nike turf shoes from the 90s there. You might've seen them there, they're Mexican twins, who are also fellow Cowboys fans such as I and have tattoos done by graf artist Mike Giant. They live in ESSJ as well, off Tully in between White & Ruby.
I lived on Flint from 2-8 which is on Tully between White & Ruby, & got in my first motorcycle wreck in 99 ...thats my stompin grounds.

When we were little we used to ride our dirt bikes in the hills there where all them houses are now, after school every day.

Can't say I have seen them in the store, but then again I keep to myself when shopping & try to do the in & out thing as fast as possible.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
We need to get Robert Dyer on here... his reviews are 10x better then Mixerr @Mixerr

Sorry Mixerr but it's kinda true, you need to take some notes from R @Robert D yer

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
We need to get Robert Dyer on here... his reviews are 10x better then Mixerr @Mixerr

Sorry Mixerr but it's kinda true, you need to take some notes from R @Robert D yer
You're right. My reviews suck anyway. No one ever listens to me. Maybe 15 people at that. I might stop doing videos because I'm not getting the views I wanted with my videos.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I lived on Flint from 2-8 which is on Tully between White & Ruby, & got in my first motorcycle wreck in 99 ...thats my stompin grounds.

When we were little we used to ride our dirt bikes in the hills there where all them houses are now, after school every day.

Can't say I have seen them in the store, but then again I keep to myself when shopping & try to do the in & out thing as fast as possible.
Oh okay, yeah they live on Coltwood, which is pretty close to Flint.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
You're right. My reviews suck anyway. No one ever listens to me. Maybe 15 people at that. I might stop doing videos because I'm not getting the views I wanted with my videos.
Never give up buddy...

I think you and Robert should join forces and then you guys can conquer the world for reals doe

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I've never owned anything fubu

I hope this doesn't qualify for a freedom town stoning... that would suck to get hit in the face by rocks cuz I've never owned any fubu
I never owned anything Fubu either, when Fubu started getting popular back in like 98 I was 15, but was too poor for Fubu :( I hella wanted a Fubu football jersey but never got one lol

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I never owned anything Fubu either, when Fubu started getting popular back in like 98 I was 15, but was too poor for Fubu :( I hella wanted a Fubu football jersey but never got one lol
It's not too late breh, lol. I too never owned any Fubu when it was first popular. I got my first Fubu jersey when I was 21 in 2006.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

You have to rebrand yourself and change up a bit, but don't give it up.

My suggestion is to take it up a notch. Rename yourself "Extreme Mixerr Reviews" and yell a lot and make things sound exciting.

Like that car accident video would have been 10 x better if you were extreme.

Be more extreme Mixerr. Extreme.