Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Lol mixerr just making stuff up

jake921660 @jake921660 Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic
Lol youtube is glitching, the comments on that vid in my app were the comments for POP HOL IT DOWN

Jun 5, 2004
Correction: i finished the ginger ale and filled my cup with that sierra mist cranberry... That shit is helllla good.

Also eating panda express, famous amous cookies and milk...

And this rainbow reaction rip rolls that im trying and its the best candy ive ever tasted oh my fucking god hamanomanomnomnom

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Correction: i finished the ginger ale and filled my cup with that sierra mist cranberry... That shit is helllla good.

Also eating panda express, famous amous cookies and milk...

And this rainbow reaction rip rolls that im trying and its the best candy ive ever tasted oh my fucking god hamanomanomnomnom
Are you high, sir? Sounds like you might have what these hippy pot smokers refer to as "the munchies"

Nov 18, 2010
Lmao i am retarded. so I bought a sodastream thing and cherry koolaid syrup, carbonated kool aid sounded amazing. So I make one with a bit of sugar, tastes great but I feel I should have carbonated it more. The thing says "do not carbonate anything but water". Im far too bad ass to follow instructions tho

So I put it back in their and carbonate as soon as I start seeing all the bubbles rise I knew I had fucked up... I pulled it out quick red kool aid starts shooting everywhere. So ive been cleaning red fuckin kool aid off of everything for past 30min.

Bool story blud