Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
i bought a $6 lil caesars pizza earlier i haven't got one in hella long

i be kinda embarrassed walking wit it to my car i be thinking people be looking and be like "this ol broke ass nigga" lol

when i see people with lil ceasarss i be thinking like "man why the fuck u eating that shit u must be low on funds right now"
I was about to quote this and show you my big ass plate of swiss chalet calling you broke

But then I noticed the irony that went over my head. You saying it is embarassing if people see you leave lil ceasars, then saying youre hitting up goodwill for some new gear lmao

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
you are a fucking idiot. SD has some of the best mexican food on earth for comparable prices and you choose a fast food spot? god damn it man where is your intelligence
Sometimes you just want some fast food man. There is a half dozen great taco trucks within 15 minutes of me and I've wanted Taco Bell hella bad lately.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
fuck yea taco be smacking sometimes idk why people be like "that aint real mexican food u could of gone a block away and gotten real mexican food" nigga i went to taco bell cuz i want some fuckin taco bell lol
Exactly. I mean if someone said "Hey lets go get some Mexican food" and then pulled into T. Bell I'd smack them. But if they said "Hey lets go get some Taco Bell" I'd say hell yeah lets do that.