Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Damn bottom pic really shows how much plastic shes sportin, she lookin a lil polk streety... The roundness looks good on the outside but the cheek implants are too strong on the inside.

But she went hammy on the rhinoplastics and for thwt under her nose to above her lip is still just chillin back there. And now her dimples are like her bootyhole they set so deep you gotta spread her cheeks to get to them

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
LOL

this fat chick (obese) just stormed over to our facilities manager, heated, with huge loud ass complaints talkin about

'these new break room chairs fucking suck, John!.... they hurt my back & make my legs numb!'

LMAO John, who is even fatter than her clowned the fuck outta her & told her to quit sitting her ass in the kitchen all day & she wouldn't have to worry about her legs falling asleep.

"Nobody else complains!"

LMFAO ...heated argument 5 feet away had me busting the fuck up

Good morning fuckers!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
so im lightweight faded last night sitting on my couch watching survivor

felt like a fly land landed on my arm, but its november... I never see flies in november.

i look down & this fucking thick ass dark black spider was on my arm chilling, doing something funky with its legs.

i never seen a spider like this one before, it looked like it had some massive eyeballs on top of its dome... anyhow, delayed drunk reaction & instead of smashing it, I for some reason just flicked it off my arm.

So now im sure this motherfucker is sitting in my living room waiting, plotting on me for tonight.

Jun 5, 2004
so im lightweight faded last night sitting on my couch watching survivor

felt like a fly land landed on my arm, but its november... I never see flies in november.

i look down & this fucking thick ass dark black spider was on my arm chilling, doing something funky with its legs.

i never seen a spider like this one before, it looked like it had some massive eyeballs on top of its dome... anyhow, delayed drunk reaction & instead of smashing it, I for some reason just flicked it off my arm.

So now im sure this motherfucker is sitting in my living room waiting, plotting on me for tonight.
Lol @ it being a dark black spider with big eyes and dance moves, you avoided a hate crime by letting it live