Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Morning how was the birthday
it was cool didn't do much just ate a lot . went to breakfast with the fam, bbq'd at the house went to dinner and a movie with gf.

seen we-G board movie its pretty fuckin stupid but is okay i guess, it was pretty packed for being a sunday night. hella fuckery going on. this one nigga and his bitch take they 4 lil ass kids ranging from infant to 2 years old and she was pregnant. the whole movie they was being hellla loud luckily we were on the opposite side of the room. then some wigger kept answering his phone talking hella loud he kept saying "fasho cutty" then some lil black bitch was on her sale phone hella bright texting for hella long.

BPS

i think they were all tweezes cousins

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Lolwtf I got some dude messaging me asking me if I wanna bang his wife, so I immediately demanded pics, she isnt bad either.

But this is some weird shit, what would the real brehs do (no mysticoracle)?
You dont know the dude, its just completely random? #basedgimme you can fuck my bitch shit? Put it in her butt

Props: BUTCHER 206

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Sweetdoes it have the health benefits in there too like after 48 hours it tells you your oxygen levels are back to 100%, then every milestone it'll be like "your lung capacity has increased 30%" "you've added 38 days to your life so far" stuff like that? Thats always motivational on top of money saved
it actually does

that was just the dashboard screen i put up.

it's got all sorts of cool shit.

Props: BUTCHER 206