Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Also, I'm still appalled at WT SAVAGE's comment about not giving a fuck about breast cancer. Stupid ass comments where people don't take time to think before they say something just got me bamboozled.

Some people are fortunate to not be affected by breast cancer. Unfortunately, I lost 3 aunts to it...two of them were my parents' youngest sisters, with my dad's youngest sister the most recent one to pass in June. But luckily, I also have an aunt who is a survivor.

You might as well hate tiddies if you don't give a fuck about breast cancer.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Also, I'm still appalled at WT SAVAGE's comment about not giving a fuck about breast cancer. Stupid ass comments where people don't take time to think before they say something just got me bamboozled.

Some people are fortunate to not be affected by breast cancer. Unfortunately, I lost 3 aunts to it...two of them were my parents' youngest sisters, with my dad's youngest sister the most recent one to pass in June. But luckily, I also have an aunt who is a survivor.

You might as well hate tiddies if you don't give a fuck about breast cancer.
RIP to your loved ones, breh.

My sis lost her mom to breast cancer & that shit aint no joke.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
RIP to your loved ones, breh.

My sis lost her mom to breast cancer & that shit aint no joke.
Thanks man, RIP to your sis' mom too.

I've seen both my parents' youngest sisters during their last moments in life.......... and this goes without saying, but it's definitely not how I want to or will remember them.