Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I remember exactly where i was when I first heard that song. Must have been like 25 years ago
So do I, I was 9 & my brother in law took me to the Winchester cinemas (historical landmarks in SJ) right after we went to bob's Big Boy for dinner & we saw Beverly Hills Cop.

Still a favorite movie of mine & I was an extra in Beverly Hills Cop 3, it was filmed at Great America, about 2 miles from where I am sitting now.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
So do I, I was 9 & my brother in law took me to the Winchester cinemas (historical landmarks in SJ) right after we went to bob's Big Boy for dinner & we saw Beverly Hills Cop.

Still a favorite movie of mine & I was an extra in Beverly Hills Cop 3, it was filmed at Great America, about 2 miles from where I am sitting now.
Can you notice yourself in the movie or is it like a big crowd shot? I honestly don't think I've seen any of the Beverly Hills Cop movies. Actually I know I haven't. My neighbor had the cassette single. He brought it over and we played it on my He-Man boom box

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Can you notice yourself in the movie or is it like a big crowd shot? I honestly don't think I've seen any of the Beverly Hills Cop movies. Actually I know I haven't. My neighbor had the cassette single. He brought it over and we played it on my He-Man boom box
breh, all 3 are straight up CLASSICS! highly recommended.

Nah you can't really see me in the movie, my boy worked at Great America at the time & he got me in to be an extra.

a whopping $35 for the day, but it was hella fun ....same friend a few years later got us back stage at MTV's "The Grind" they had there, & it was a wild ass night!

We pulled hella hoes just cause of the all access passes & I told all the chicks my boy is Wesley Snipes' little brother, because they look exactly alike! lol