Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
God... had to chat with two of the worst personalities in this building for 18 grueling minutes while they waited for a towncar pickup

They joked about how he might not survive the week without her all this bullshit about how she prepared a week of meals for him in advance. Then they tried to convince me to see guardians of the galaxy for like ten minutes. Hes this meek 40 yr old jew (no namo) and she's like 60 and a total super strict mom to him. He's a confirmed star wars trekkie and is the biggest simp I've ever seen. He literally cried when she got in the car. His mother lives in the other building and he visits her like 6 hours a day

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Such a judgmental character you are.
These are educated conclusions based on about 10 hours total interaction and observed activity. One time I had to go in the unit to investigate a closet leak (upstairs unit bathtub overflow valve failed) and it was so incredibly weird and grueling lol

His wife is the lady who complains about people working out in the wellness center.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I think it would be of Freedom Town's best interest to avoid inner conflict as much as possible...especially between the Canucks and Aussie, as I have stated I support and appreciate Canada and Australia. I firmly believe SoCo (R.I.P.) would frown upon the almost everyday conflict here in Freedom Town.
ok sorry

truce gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic and @ ?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ok sorry

truce gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic and B @butch or206?

You fuckin idiots that's the second flagrant mentioning randoms violation tonight

Beef is back on for life fuck the gold coast and bitch ass australia and fuck toronto and rob ford and bitch ass canadia

Nov 18, 2010
How about a gimmefreemusic review?

This song is called do or die by Joey Fatts. The song is about quite literally doing or dying. Joey Fatts is a gangster rapper from Long Beach. The song is very serious and shows just how difficult urban life can be. This is a good song, it has a real dark vibe to it.

I give this song 5 outta 5 auties.