Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
wow some bitches i think are actually crazy. my friend was fucking with this girl for a bit who was my gfs friend. anyway they broke it off and he was telling me about how crazy this girl is.

fast forward a few months and i was chilling with a few different friends including my girl and one of them says that he works next door to the crazy bitch and wants my girl to introduce them. i tell him to steer well clear but he goes through with it and they start dating. she takes over his life lol and i lost contact with the dude because im pretty sure he told her i warned him and she told him not to hang out with me anymore. dude was mind raped by her. they are together for about a year and they break up and surprise surprise the dude starts talking to me again. starts telling me stories about how crazy this bitch actually is.

he told me one story about how they were together one time and she starts yelling at him about how he was checking out some other girl. he hadnt even seen the girl so he looks around and sees this other girl like 100 meters away lol.

anyway this bitch messaged me out of the blue like we are friends or something saying shes making a dvd for my gfs birthday coming up and wants me to say something. at the end she tells me its ok if i dont want to do it just let her know. i tell her no i dont want to and she tells me off saying im rude and shit lol.