Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
damn i want some bbq food badly

id throw down some epic bbq but my friend is hella cheap. id probably throw down some prime rib eyes and some short ribs + kalbi chicken thighs and asparagus and portabello mushrooms, my friend would be like "i got this pack of hotdogs and some hotdog buns" lol cheapass, i shouldnt really care but when its a consistent thing all the time its like damn, cant have people living that high life off of my generosity and not ever get anything in return. yea im an asshole

i should hit up my rich electrician friend. hed probably be like "oh thats it?" and throw down with expensive ass liquor and prawns and $50 steaks and shit, make his girlfriend make up a bunch of lumpia and noodles and shit

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
hmm actually maybe i should conserve a little money myself, spend like $100 on a huge feast might not be such a good idea lol

a pack of hot links or polish sausage or anything other than some nasty ass hot dogs might be nice, ive been wanting to try out that spiral method of cooking them

put some bbq sauce on those bitches, get a nice carmelized grilled crust on the sauce and sausages, grill some jalapenos and onion to go with it, hell yea

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
hmm actually maybe i should conserve a little money myself, spend like $100 on a huge feast might not be such a good idea lol

a pack of hot links or polish sausage or anything other than some nasty ass hot dogs might be nice, ive been wanting to try out that spiral method of cooking them

put some bbq sauce on those bitches, get a nice carmelized grilled crust on the sauce and sausages, grill some jalapenos and onion to go with it, hell yea

What's the point of cooking them like that? I mean like, what does it do and how do you do it?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
goddamnit every single food mention sounds good to me right now lol. all ive eaten is two peaches and half a chicken cup o noodle

starving

i think ill pick up some carne asada fries and a carne asada burrito on the way home. save the burrito for like 11am

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What's the point of cooking them like that? I mean like, what does it do and how do you do it?
cause that caramelized goodness is what makes a grilled hot dog / polish sausage / hot link / whatever even worht eating. so by expanding the surface area you get way more of that awesome crusty goodness. especially when youre brushing sauce on it while its cooking. plus when you put relish or diced onion or jalapenos or whatever on there, and sauce and shit, the sauce gets into the sausage and gives it a more even flavor distribution when youre biting it. and your toppings and sauces wont slide around or drip as much when yorue trying to eat it. plus most hot dogs dont fit inside a hot dog bun, theres always some bun on each side of the sausage. this way it makes it a little longer so you dont get bites full of nothing but bread / topping / sauce.