Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Gotta jump in here...

A's were established in 1901. Sure they have 9 titles but their last one was 25 years ago. That was also their only title since the mariners have existed as organization (Mariners were established 1977). Nobody gives a fuck about some dusty ancient fuckin trophies. Neither mariners nor A's fans should be bringing up championships. Fans talk shit to each other because we're in the same division. Currently a's have the upper hand because they're better right now.
Why can't I bring up World Series titles? I went to game 2 of the 1989 World Series. I didn't know World Series titles and other championships become obsolete.

Yes the A's were established in 1901, but they won their 1st World Series title in 1911. What's taking the Mariners so long?

Plus you're telling me nothing I don't already know.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
This is coming from a person who hates the 49ers, but they should never mention anything about winning Super Bowls again just because their last one was won in 1994?
It's kind of a weak arguement if that is the main thing you have to stand on is some championships from 20+ years ago. Mariners haven't won shit, and I'm not even a Mariners fan. If the argument is A's are better based on what they're doing right now, then I'm fully on board with that, but to constantly bring up ancient history is weak.

Props: BUTCHER 206