Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The NFL rules are so convoluted and fucked.. lets see if I remember

Overtime, first team to score a touchdown wins. If someone only scores a field goal the other team has one chance to tie with a field goal to keep going or win with a TD. If no one scores or it ends tied its a draw
I think... lol

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
That's the most horseshit thing I've ever read.

That snarky bullshit people spew out "I just want to tell the time". Any piece of shit from Wal-Mart under $20 can tell the time. If that's truly all you cared about you wouldn't spend "a couple hundred".

That "couple hundred" territory is faking it. You want people to think you paid a little bit for a nice watch, but you can't really afford a real nice watch, so when the subject comes up "I just care about telling time". Bull. Fucking. Shit.

A truly nice watch represents craftsmanship, extremely high attention to detail, and pride another man took to put into a watch. Not to mention the representation that you worked hard enough, not just to afford a watch, it's supposed to represent an entirety. A really nice watch is supposed to say "I've accomplished everything else, everything is paid for, all my needs are met because of my hard work, and here is the representation of my sweat."

But no, you buy some bullshit because it's shiny, but not shiny enough, then when something really shiny walks by you say "They all just tell time..."

Damn I fucking hate you, Jake.

What's your thought on those android/ soon to be apple watches ?