Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
That's cool.

You gotta keep an eye on their website, sometimes they have bundles and sales. Awhile back they had a mix-and-match 4 pairs for $35 or something like that.

I won't lie, I was a little cagey about spending $60 on 4 pairs of socks. Then I started thinking about how I'll never wear cheap underware or wife beaters. So hopefully it's a life upgrade.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Is there a program or a way to download youtube videos and then burn them into a DVD?

I want to take individual episodes of something on youtube and then combine them into one full length movie. Then, I presume, with a movie maker program, divide it into chapters with a menu and what not.

What would be the easiest way to do something like that?

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Is there a program or a way to download youtube videos and then burn them into a DVD?

I want to take individual episodes of something on youtube and then combine them into one full length movie. Then, I presume, with a movie maker program, divide it into chapters with a menu and what not.

What would be the easiest way to do something like that?
a .flv downloader firefox plugin then convert it to a format that your dvd player will play

but youtube has really cracked down on that I don't know if its still possible