Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
So i have this thing, i dont eat anything except a very few meals.

unfortunately those meals do not consist of ANY veggies (unless i force myself)

I eat steak at least 3 times a week (which gets expensive)

tacos at least twice a week

fried chicken, ect ect & fuckin eat a TON of candy.

but yes, i need to get back to packing my lunch & forcing myself to eat it, but my work has all kinds of munchies in the kitchen, my will power fuckin SUCKS.

I have never tried it but i know several people who have quit cigs after 30+ years from it & never looked back, imma see if it'll help me to like certain foods, like reprogram my brain.
sounds like my diet these days almost exactly. I'll eat steak 5 times a week when my girls working nights. This sounds super cheezy but its all about lifestyle change. If you just try to change what you eat it won't work. Again I'm totally being a hypocrite. But every three or four years I go on a health kick and it lasts a year then I go back to being an alcoholic fat fuck. This time I'm going to try and make it stick

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE , what's your favorite candy?

I've been eating peach & strawberry Hi-Chews and Snickers a bit recently.
favorite hands down is sweedish fish.

but shoutout to gummi worms & gummi bears.

weird thing is tho, if i get something fruity like one of those, or skittles or suffa,... it's gotta be equaled out with some form of chocolate.

FML lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
The key is meal prep, cook some chicken breast and brown rice for the week you can still have steak and tacos just make a healthier version, replace candy with fruit, drop the high sugar drinks and you'll be good, you can also tweek your diet and add a few junk items to help you stay on track, you'll still lose weight cause your calories will be a lot lower.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
The key is meal prep, cook some chicken breast and brown rice for the week you can still have steak and tacos just make a healthier version, replace candy with fruit, drop the high sugar drinks and you'll be good, you can also tweek your diet and add a few junk items to help you stay on track, you'll still lose weight cause your calories will be a lot lower.

Exactly. It's how you cook too. I cook chicken in water instead of oil or butter. Broil flank steak instead of soaking it in olive oil and bbq'ing it.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
The chicken is not bad, right now I'm keeping the carbs low but I usually throw the pre cooked chicken, rice and veggies in the wok with some soy and oyster sauce and make a bomb non fried fried rice, there's a bunch of stuff you do with it that tastes good.

Check out http://m.youtube.com/user/MichaelKoryFitness for recipes.