Free Sly

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
myspace.com

If you didnt know, During Fridays Edition of " The Sly Show" Sly was raided by the POLICE and was being taken down for bascially speaking his mind. They ordered him too stay off 95LIVE for 3 weeks. -- What has America gotten too? DJs cant even speak they mind no more!!

Rumor Has it: Clear Channel SF was the one who snitched!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
thats fuckin bullshit........a raid and they took all the equipment? This is fuckin bullshit!!!!!!!! what has the world come to? He was protesting- I thought we were allowed to do that here. Seems like this country is turning a new leaf and headed in the wrong direction when we gettin fuckin threats from Bin Laden and our response is ....aww hes not gonna effect the terror level- but when Sly does his thang on the radio they kick in the doors and shit lookin for some action.......fuckin bullshit......FREE SLY....FREE 95LIVE.....U can't stop the revolution bitches!!!!!!

Sep 2, 2005
www.allcitycinemas.net
from 95live.com:

Our Afternoon DJ, SLY has been suspended for 3 weeks regarding the remarks that were made during the 6'oclock hour of his show earlier today. we do apologize if you would like too reach us regarding the suspension and possible termination please contact us @ 415.738.6120 once agian SLY has been suspended.

May 29, 2002
gitwitit said:
LOL at anybody who believes this bullshit publicity stunt
I know from the outside it looks like a publicity stunt but I can guarantee that this is all real and legit. There were several factors that lead to him getting raided such as him burning the flag on air but i really dont want to get into the reasons because with the investigation still ongoing, there is a good chance he will face a court case. I'm sure a few of his millions of listeners are on here and some of them must have heard it so maybe some of them can speak on it more. He will be back on air on February 9th so tune in, he will address the situation in more detail then.

and thanks to the first dude for posting my pic :)

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
How on earth are you going to get raided for burning a flag on air? Was the crackeling and snaps offensive? He's on a fucking internet radio show, you can't get busted for talking shit. The FCC doesn't run the internet.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
This is real. When Sly is back on air he will address the issue. I am not at liberty to discuss it in depth, but this is legit. 95LIVE does not need negative publicity. It is ITUNES certified, the numbers are climbing, and negativity such as this can actually cripple growth and cause sponsers to second guess their decision in investing in a profitable and prolific commodity.

Sly and the entire 95LIVE staff would like to thank you for your undying support and loyalty to hip-hop and freedom of speech.